The Denver Rescue Mission deployed a centralized SaaS Volunteer Management System serving multiple locations.
Denver Rescue Mission utilizes thousands of volunteers to assist in the operation of seven facilities in the metro Denver area, making it one of the largest private mission systems in the country.
Samaritan systems is serving as an advanced solution for volunteer engagement that supports the diverse programs, trainings, affiliations and facilities operated by DRM. DRM hosts this software on their local servers.
- Requirements identification & design
- Configurations based on requirements
- Filtered searches customized to DRM’s specific needs
- 24/7 Web-based volunteer coordinator management
- End user training
- Website designed to work on computers and mobile platforms such as tablets and smart phones